Awards accorded to the CERES project
- The CERES project was the only Spanish project nominated in 1998 for the prestigious award granted by the Smithsonian Institution of the United States for its work in the use of the New Technologies in the Service of Society.
- In 1999 the CERES project was nominated for the SESAME awards ? Smart Card Congress, Cartes'99, Paris, as the most innovative project in the identification and security area.
- In 2000 the CERES project was designated one of "The 100 Best Internet Ideas" by the director of the magazine "Actualidad Económica", Ana I. Pereda.
- Further, the CERES project was selected for award in the "1st Edition of Awards for the best Electronic Administration Practices 2003".
- "The CERES/FNMT encryption card placed first at the International Card Congress". The CERES encryption cards, created in its entirety by the Fábrica Nacional de la Moneda y Timbre received the Gold Card award for the Most Important Technological Advancement 2003 at the International Card Congress held in Madrid on the first three days of March and which was a major event in Spain in the field of cards, means of payment and security.